Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've decided to not write a "first half summary" of the 2012 Athletics season, largely because it was incredibly built around peaks and valleys, and right now it would come across as a way too positive recap due to how things are currently going.  I've "given up" on this season more times than Brett Favre talked about retirement.  Rather than rehash the first 95 games, "I'm not here to talk about the past, I am here to make a positive influence on this." (McGwire, Mark ... "this" being "the future")

So with that in mind, let's keep the good times rolling in the second half and make a run into one of the two wildcard spots.  I largely missed the sweep of the Yankees due to vacation, but caught the end of games through my mobile and MLB.TV's app.  Thank you technology!

It is on to Toronto!  As always - Let's go Oakland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment